Intellectual Property Rights Policy
JH Emporium (jhemporium) provides an internet-based platform that allows its users to design and sell their own custom items and merchandise. Our users are prohibited from designing or selling merchandise that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (including without limitation copyright, trademark, and related rights).
- A description stating how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a manner that constitutes infringement,
- A description of where the material in question is located on or in the jhemporium.com Service containing sufficient detail that may allow us to verify the existence of the material within the jhemporium.com Service
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- An affidavit signed by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- An affidavit signed by you, made under penalty of perjury, stating that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you hold the rights or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- to remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
- to notify the member whose Content has been removed or disabled (there are exceptions to this policy);
- to have the allegedly-infringing Content uploaded by repeat offenders removed from the Service;
- to terminate such member's access to the Service.
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the jhemporium.com Service before it was removed or disabled;
- An affidavit signed by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question;
- Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- An affidavit signed by you confirming your consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which jhemporium.com is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
- Your electronic or physical signature.